Every action has a reaction… This a fact ,then why we don’t make a reaction to the climate changing . it is not a joke when it comes to death … Every year thousands die just because you -lets say- smoke.
- as a citizen in my country “The Earth” my first and last occupant is the safety of each and every part of it. Here I list you some of its major problems . can you please tell us you problems with climate changing Mrs.Earth :
- 1) Approximately 600,000 deaths occurred worldwide as a result of weather-related natural disasters in the 1990s, where 95 percent of those deaths took place in developing countries. And nearly the same in the after decade. I am being killed slowly !!????
- 2) . There is more carbon dioxide in my atmosphere today than at any point in the past 800,000 years .
- 3)Over 100 million people living in my coastal regions will be displaced by just a one-yard rise in sea levels. And they are on the way , ice caps are melting. It caused sea level in north to rise. Can you imagine that ships can now pass through the Fabled northwest passage above north america !!
- 4) Cows produce more methane than the oil industry does: 20 percent of U.S. methane gas emissions is produced by farmed cattle burps and farts. How can I stop cows from farting ?!!
- Can you please help me ??!! I can’t handle all these problems alone …
- Of course but how?? -Don’t take it as a joke
During the past century, human activities have released large amounts of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Most of the gases come from burning fossil fuels to produce energy. Greenhouse gases are like a blanket around the Earth, trapping energy in the atmosphere and causing it to warm. This is called the greenhouse effect and it is natural and necessary to support life on earth. However, while greenhouse gases buildup, the climate changes and result in dangerous effects to human health and ecosystems. People have adapted to the stable climate we have enjoyed since the last ice age which ended several thousand years ago. A warmer climate can affect our water supplies, agriculture, power and transportation systems, the natural environment, and even our own health and safety. There aresome climate changes that are unavoidable and nothing can be done about it. For example, carbon dioxide can stay in the atmosphere for nearly a century, so Earth will continue to warm in the future.
In conclusion, we need to take part and try to stop global warming and other effects on climate change. If the earth’s temperatures continue to rise in the future, living things on earth would become extinct due to the high temperatures. If humans contribute to control global warming, this world would be cooler and the high temperatures we currently have would decrease. If everybody as one take stand and try to end most of the climate changes that are occurring, this world would be a safer place to live on.